Wedding Reception & Accommodations
For your out of town guests...
Your wedding guests have a choice of gracious accommodations if they care to stay with us. Each room is individually decorated with designer fabrics, antiques and reproductions enhanced by the most modern amenities. Available activities and entertainment includes ... outdoor tennis courts, outdoor pool with hot tub, boating or canoeing in the Pequotsepos Cove, formal gardens, and walking trails. Also available two blocks from our facility, as part of our guest program, is unlimited use of a full line of Nautilus equipment and weights room, sauna, and designated use of an indoor Olympic style pool and gymnasium. Only minutes from our property is Mystic Seaport, Mystic Aquarium, the Foxwoods Gambling Casino and the new Mohegan Resort Casino.
Our check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and our check-out time is 11:00 a.m. We have a two-night minimum stay on weekends and holidays.
Arrangements are calculated on a per person basis, with a minimum guarantee according to the time of year of your wedding.
Your reception includes:
- Directed Parking
- Non-alcoholic fruit punch
- A champagne toast
- Three formal floral arrangements throughout the mansion
- The services of our wedding coordinator, who will also serve as your hostess
- A chef-selected menu of your design. Our chef will be happy to assist you in your choice of dinner service. You may choose a cocktail or dinner buffet, or, in seasonable weather, a formal sit down dinner outside under the tent
- The bridal suite for the evening of the reception, including champagne
- Open bar
[Wedding Photos provided by Maring Photography, Inc.]