Inn at Mystic
Spring & Summer Special
Available March 17, 2013 – June 15, 2013
The only wooden whaling vessel left in the world (Charles Morgan) can be seen, boarded and explored at the Mystic Seaport Museum. This special opportunity includes a visit to a Nautical Mystic Village of over one hundred years ago.
Boarding and exploring old ships, viewing different art exhibits, blacksmithing, drug store activities, wood barrel construction or just leisurely strolling through New England history as it was one hundred years ago is a treat.
We also offer a choice of a tour of the Mystic Aquarium instead of the Mystic Seaport. A tour of the Mystic Aquarium allows you to view artifacts from the Titanic that Robert Ballard rediscovered and brought to the Aquarium several years ago. Also enjoy live seal shows, whales, turtles and different types of fish, seal and whale demonstrations.
Included in this package:
- Two night’s accommodations
- Breakfast each Morning for 2 persons
- Dinner for (2) one evening
- Tea and Pastries each afternoon for 2 persons
- A choice of (2) tickets to either the Mystic Seaport or the Mystic Aquarium
- Use of our indoor or outdoor heated swimming pools, tennis court, walking trails, putting greens, exercise room with nautilus and kayaks and canoes (in season).
March 17th , 2013 – June 15th, 2013
Deluxe w/ Balcony, Fireplace & view
Extra Adult:$93.41 tax included
Extra Child (under 12): $80.79 tax included